Core Methodology Coaching
- The Core Methodology is a structure for healing that teaches a very specific inner dialogue model for talking to the Inner Child. This constitutes the work of the South in the Medicine Wheel, and is, in essence, a Shamanic journey in self-healing, working with the energetic configuration of the wounds from the past and the healthy adult.
- Learning and applying this structure facilitates the development of a grounded sense of well-being. Better decisions are made, and quality of life improves, and stabilizes, even if external circumstances don't change.
- The Core Methodology works for individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Other modalities, including The Six Healing Sounds from Chi Kung, meditation, Wu Chi Breathing and past life regression, may also be included in a coaching session.
- Skype sessions and phone sessions are available and very effective for many people, some of whom have not met me face to face.